Welcome to AERO NETWORK & TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD
AERO NETWORK & TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD is an ICT Solutions, Services and Consultations company that provide ICT operational tools to innovate and accelerate clients’ business performance.
Our keys to success are being flexible, knowledgeable, providing excellent customer service and business class solutions. We provide services from fully Outsourced IT Management to second level support and IT services.
Our team offers diverse ICT project skills and best practices expertise to convene the quality standard and requirement highlighted by the clients.
Minimize IT problems and support costs with our Managed IT Services.
- Are you paying for IT support every time you have a problem?
- The longer your IT problems last, the more it costs?
- Your current IT support takes too long to fix the problem?
- You can't budget on what your IT support will cost?
We solve these all too common complaints with proactive IT Managed Services. Our combination of regular remote preventative maintenance and real-time monitoring of your computer systems. Remote Monitoring & Management Remote Control, Proactive Monitoring & Alerting, Patch Management, Task Scheduling and prepackaged IT Management utilities making IT services automation breeze. Asset & Inventory We provide asset management services, report upon all hardware and software in use across your business. Easily identify hardware and software upgrades. Service Desk, Time Tracking Ticketing workflows, support emails converted into Support Tickets, capture 100% of your team’s time with Time Tracking, cut month end invoicing over heads with Billing automation. Reporting Reports that will add value to your business and our operation. Review your business KPI's. Managed Services clients prove the value we deliver. Break Fix-proactively identify risk and sell remediation.
Aero Network offers a variety of services related to wireless networking that address all aspects of these
1. Define and design the functional, security and performance requirements of WLANs
2. Perform pre and post implementation site surveys, mapping coverage areas and signal strengths
3. Integrate wireless technologies into existing wired infrastructure
4. Install and configure wireless networking hardware Verify
5. security and encryption of wireless systems Troubleshoot
6. WLAN interference and performance issues
7. Perform wireless network security audits and verification